The folding stretcher is ideal for use in first aid rooms, schools, ambulances, retail, industrial and general workplace environments.
A folding stretcher requires minimum storage space when not in use and folds both horizontally and vertically into the compact dimension shown below. The frame is manufactured from aluminium and is both strong and lightweight.
- High strength aluminium alloy frame
- Waterproof, fireproof and anti-cracking
- Complete with fully zipped carry bag and straps
- Hi-Vis orange colour
- Easy to clean
- Size Open: 13 (H) x 55 (W) x 208cm (L)
- Size Folded: 9 (H) x 17 (W) x 104cm (L)
- Stretcher Weight: 4.7kg
- Maximum Load: up to 159kg
HSE guidance clearly states employers have a legal duty of care towards their employees. This includes arranging equipment to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if an injury occurs at work. If your risk assessment suggests your work place could cause head, neck and spinal injuries, it would be worth considering supplying a stretcher and head immobiliser for such events.