A wheelchair can be a useful piece of equipment should someone have difficulty walking or is generally feeling unwell.
Ideal as a part time wheelchair, these chairs also prove very popular in nursing homes, schools, first aid rooms, hospitals and public areas.
This chair is supplied with puncture proof wheels and efficient rear locking brakes.
- Fixed arm rests
- Swing away foot rests with height adjustment
- PU wheelchair tyres
- Locking brakes on each rear wheel
- Folding back support
- Neatly folds for storage or transportation
- Storage pouch attached to the back of the back rest
- Device Weight: 14.5kg
- Maximum Use Weight: 115kg, 18 Stone
- Overall Height: 89cm
- Height Folded: 74cm
- Overall Width: 59.5cm
- Width Folded: 30cm
- Overall Length: 93cm
- Length without Footrests: 46cm
- Seat Depth: 40cm
- Distance of Armrest to seat: 27.5cm
- Height from Floor to Seat: 48.5cm
- Rear Tyre: PU Puncture Proof
- Front Castor Tyre: Solid
HSE guidance clearly states employers have a legal duty of care towards their employees. This includes arranging equipment to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if an injury occurs at work. If your assessment of needs suggests your work place is a risk to causing head, neck and spinal injuries, it would be wise to consider supplying a stretcher and head immobiliser for such events.