Prestan Professional Manikin Faceshields are suitable for the Pretan Professional Manikins. Which are also available in Infant, Child, and Adult sizes.
These faceshields are ideal for use in CPR training classes where there are more than one student per manikin. Furthermore, this gives the student protection whilst still allowing them to endure a realistic experience.
The face shield is placed over the face of the manikin and allows each student to practice CPR.
All sizes are in packs of 50.
Features of the Prestan Manikins include:
- Realistic looking and acting manikin
- Easy to transport and set up
- Easy to insert face shield and lung bag
- Face shield is secured, no need for adhesives
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensures students receive the most accurate and realistic training by observing a true chest rise
- Face/head tilt demonstrates how to open the airway during CPR
- Clicker mechanism demonstrates how to administer adequate compression’s
In addition to the above, we also supply the Prestan Professional Manikin Lung Bags.