Our range of powder fire extinguishers can tackle most fires involving wood/paper, flammable liquids and electrical fires.
They are also effective on vehicle fires making it a great extinguisher to have in the car or van. Our 2.0kg fire extinguisher is the best choice for a van or small commercial vehicle. 3.0kg powder extinguishers are often paired with 9.0kg powder fire extinguishers as the minimal requirement for a HGV is 12.0kg.
Powder fire extinguishers are very versatile and can put out virtually every kind of fire, however they aren’t recommended for use in enclosed spaces.
- Approved to BSEN3
- Kitemark, LPCB and MED approved
- Holds 5 year guarantee
- Multi-purpose application
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Includes wall hanging bracket
- Squeeze grip operation
Dry Powder Extinguisher Uses:
- Solids, such as paper, wood, and textiles (‘class A’ fires)
- Liquids, such as petrol, diesel, and paint (‘class B’ fires)
- Gases, such as butane and methane (‘class C’ fires)
- Electrical fires involving electrical equipment up to 1000v
Please contact us if you require any further information.