Foam fire extinguishers the most common types of fire extinguisher. They are generally used for fires involving flammable solids and liquids.
In addition they are a good solution for multi-risk usage. The foam forms a flame smothering seal to prevent re-ignition making foam extinguishers ideal for use on wood/paper fire (A class) and also petrol and volatile liquids (B class).
Our foam fire extinguishers are available in a selection of sizes, from 1.0 litre suitable to carry in vehicles all the way to 6.0 and 9.0 litre extinguishers suitable for offices and work spaces.
- Approved to BSEN3
- 35kV dielectric test
- Kitemark, LPCB and MED approved
- 5 year guarantee
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Internal Polyethylene lining
- Includes wall hanging bracket
- Squeeze grip operation
- Spray nozzle
Foam Extinguisher Uses:
- Flammable solids, such as paper, wood, and textiles (‘class A’ fires)
- Flammable liquids, such as petrol, diesel, and paint (‘class B’ fires)
- Fires involving electrical appliances IF the extinguisher has passed the 35kv conductivity test
Please contact us if you require any further information.