The deluxe evacuation chair is the ideal equipment for negotiating stairs or uneven surfaces with an injured person in case of emergency. The chair has a special track structure which makes it easy to use and safer to move.
A sick, injured or any person unable to negotiate stairs independently and safely, are at risk. If you assessment of needs points the levels in your building as a risk this is even more reason to consider providing an evacuation chair.
Our deluxe evacuation chair has 4 wheels. This enables the patients to travel over most surfaces with minimal effort.
- Intregral restraint straps with quick release buckle
- Safe to use when both ascending and descending stairs
- High strength aluminium alloy construction
- Foot-rest for improved patient comfort
- Can be fully folded for easy storage
- Size: 70 (L) x 54 (W) x 92cm (H)
- Folded size: 70 (L) x 54 (W) x 17cm (H)
- Load bearing: 159kg
- Weight: 8kg
HSE guidance clearly states employers have a legal duty of care towards their employees. This certainly includes arranging equipment to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if an injury occurs at work. If your assessment of needs suggests your work place is a risk due to multi level buildings, an evac chair would be recommended for such events.