The breakaway scoop stretcher is specifically designed to move injured people with suspected spinal injury. The stretcher is firm, lightweight and easy to clean and operate. It has a twin safety lock for smooth locking and unlocking, and a recessed head section to maintain the patient’s cervical alignment.
- Contains four length options to accommodate the patients height
- Thermally-treated polymer material will not make the patients too hot or too cold
- Easy to clean surface which is impervious to fluids
- X-ray translucent
- Product Size: 162 (L) x 44.5 (W) x 7cm (H)
- Folded Size: 120 (L) X 44.5 (W) X 7cm (H)
- Loading Bearing: 159kg
HSE guidance clearly states employers have a legal duty of care towards their employees. This includes arranging equipment to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if an injury occurs at work. If your risk assessment suggests your work place could cause head, neck and spinal injuries, it would be worth considering supplying a stretcher and head immobiliser for such events.