Celox™ Gauze Z-Fold Haemostatic Dressing are the newest addition to the Celox™ range. The new compact Z-Fold gauze is easier to work with and is easy to carry.
Celox™ Gauze Z-Fold Haemostatic Dressing has Celox™ granules bonded onto the gauze, giving the Celox™ Gauze Z-Fold the same effective technology as the original Celox™ Gauze roll.
The Celox™ Gauze Z-fold is the new smaller, slimmer and easier gauze. The 5ft length gauze will work as effectively as other 12ft length gauzes. It has been tested in controlled environments and in action with results showing lives can be saved with the use of Celox™.
The shorter and more versatile gauze is easier to handle and reduces application time. Only weighing 34g and now being a slimline pack, more packs can be carried at once
- Severe high pressure bleeding
- Arterial & venous bleeding
- Bullet, blast, knife & shrapnel wounds
- Wound packing
- Applying through strong blood flows
- Application to all bleeding wounds
- Reliably stop arterial bleeding
- Quickly clot hypothermic (cold) blood
- Retain its high volume even under compression