Celox Foxseal Chest Seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds as a tool in prevention of pneumothorax.
Unlike Celox Foxseal Chest Seal, other dressings on the market are often incur a fold in the packaging. This leads to a permanent crease which can prevent a true seal.
Celox Foxseal Chest Seal is a compact size to fit neatly into pouches and therefore avoids creasing. Two seals per pack allow entry and exit wounds to be treated.
Certainly patient monitoring is vital in these injury types and the design is a simple valve-free option, for simple use.
Furthermore, the chest can be vented with the easily-gripped tab and also has the adhesive re-seals.
- Latex free
- Two seals per pack
- CE approved
- Rugged packaging has 4 tear notches for opening
- Injuries up to 15 cm maximum length
- Re-sealing adhesive
- Adhesion performance maintained at -18 and 55ºC
- Compact pack fits first aid kits without folding
- Corrugated, high visibility peel tab for venting