The Evacuation Chair features an advanced tracked design, allowing use by one operator. This reduces health and safety concerns during use and allows for a smooth decent of stairs.
This evacuation chair is ideal for colleges, hotels and also offices being just a few examples of multi-level builds that shouldn’t be without this essential evacuation device.
- Complete with cover and also wall bracket
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage
- Adjustable head pad and patient restraint
- Impervious to bodily fluids
- Aluminium alloy materials
- Easy to clean
- 5 year warranty
- Size Open: 136 (H) x 52 (W) x 90cm (D)
- Size Folded: 112 (H) x 52 (W) x 20cm (D)
- Chair Weight: 10kg
- Maximum Load: up to 159kg
HSE guidance clearly states employers have a legal duty of care towards their employees. This certainly includes arranging equipment to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if an injury occurs at work. If your risk assessment suggests your work place poses a risk of causing head, neck and spinal injuries, it would be worth considering supplying a stretcher and head immobiliser for such events.